The Technological College of Beer-Sheva
A School of cheapest overnight cialis Practical Engineering.
The Technological College of Beer-Sheva works to advance the study of technology in the greater Beer-Sheva region among a broad mosaic of populations: city residents, members of the Negev’s remote communities, ultra-orthodox Jews, Bedouins, soldiers just out of the army, new immigrants, tourists, and residents of rural communities – moshavim and kibbutzim.
The College has set itself the goal, cialis soft pills in addition to technological education, of service to the region and the community. As the oldest institution of post-secondary education in Beer-Sheva and the only one to carry the name of Beer-Sheva in its title, many activities are done without financial compensation.
Milestones in the development of the College
- Labor Minister Golda Meir dedicates the “Center for Vocational Training” (Israel’s first).
- A “School for Technicians” is launched in Beer-Sheva under the aegis of cialis use the Technion in Haifa.
- An agreement order cialis on line is signed between the Ministry of Labor and Ben Gurion University of the Negev to operate the College. A “School for Practical Engineers and Technicians” is launched.
- The “Mekif Het” high school is founded in conjunction with the Beer-Sheva municipality and the Ministry of Education.
- A “School for Hotel Studies” is founded in Arad in conjunction with the Jewish Agency and the municipality of Arad.\
- The Technological College founds the “School of Engineering” with the approval of the Israel Higher Education Council.
- The Technological College of Beer-Sheva is registered as cialis in australia an official association and operates as an independent entity.
- The Technological College of Beer-Sheva wins the Beer-Sheva Award for Educational Excellence given by the Beer-Sheva municipality.
- The “Mekif Het” high school wins the National Education Award.
- The Technological College of Beer-Sheva celebrates its 60th anniversary.
- An agreement of strategic cooperation is signed with “World ORT — ///Kadima Mada//.
Population of the Negev Desert
- City of Beer-Sheva: 250,000
- Bedouin in local towns and villages: 200,000
- Other towns of the Negev: 200,000
(Dimona, Arad, Mitzpe Ramon, Ofakim, Kiriat Gat, Netivot, Sderot etc.)
- Total: 650,000